General Terms and Conditions Cocokitetravel
When you make a booking with Cocokitetravel, it means you agree to the terms & conditions of Cocokitetravel. It is therefore important that you have read these terms & conditions carefully before booking. In addition, Cocokitetravel. assumes that you have read all the travel information on our website.
- Cocokitetravel; trade mark of ALPIO B.V., established in Den Haag, Chamber of Commerce no. 27305991
- Customer; the person with whom Cocokitetravel has entered into an agreement.
- Parties; customer and Cocokitetravel together.
- Consumer; a customer who is an individual acting for private purposes.
- These terms and conditions will apply to all quotations, offers, activities, orders, agreements and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf of Cocokitetravel
- Parties can only deviate from these conditions if they have explicitly agreed upon in writing.
- The parties expressly exclude the applicability of supplementary and/or deviating general terms and conditions of the customer or of third parties.
- By placing the reservation/booking, either orally, by telephone. by email or online via our website by clicking on the button “book now“, the customer is making a binding offer to Cocokitetravel to conclude the travel agreement.
- The customer will be as equally liable for the fulfilment of obligations by all of his co-travellers for whom he is making the booking, as he is for his own.
- The travel agreement will be concluded upon the receipt of the booking confirmation (acceptance of the travel booking) by Cocokitetravel, which may be issued without any particular formal requirements. At the time of the conclusion of contract or directly after, Cocokitetravel will forward a booking confirmation/invoice to the customer in writing or text form by email.
- A down payment of tat least 25%, will be payable upon the conclusion of contract, provided the guarantee certificate has been forwarded. The remaining amount is payable without demand 4 weeks prior to the commencement of travel.
- The travel documents will be dispatched approx. 10-14 days prior to the commencement of travel, but only after full payment has been received.
- If the booking is placed less than 4 weeks prior to the departure date, the tour price will be due immediately upon receipt of the confirmation of travel and the guarantee certificate.
- If the customer fails to make the down payment or the payment of the balance on the due date, Cocokitetravel will be entitled to cancel the agreement having issued a reminder and stipulated a time limit for compliance.
- The customer is aware of the risks the activities and programs that we offer. Participation is done entirely at your own risk. The customer declares by agreeing with this statement, that Cocokitetravel cannot be liable for damages in any form and by whatever cause arose. Participation of sports courses may only be made if a declaration is signed upon arrival by each participant or agreed upon booking via our website.
- Participation in sports courses and programmes offered by Cocokitetravel demands mental and physical fitness. It is therefore urgently recommended that customers undergo a sports medicine examination prior to making the travel booking. The instructions issued by sports instructors and organisers must be followed during sports courses and programmes. The traveller is obliged to observe the local, national and international safety guidelines. Contraventions will result in immediate exclusion with no claim to the reimbursement of the proportional costs for the course or programme in question.
- Customers booking a sports course or sports programme must possess the level of experience described in the specifications. If the customer does not possess the requisite qualifications, the responsible on-site sports instructor is authorised to rebook him onto a sports course or programme suitable to his capabilities.
Cocokitetravel needs your personal details to book a trip, request a brochure or to join the newsletter. Cocokitetravel will handle your information with care. Your data will not be provided to third parties.
The participant of the trip is at all times liable for all damage caused by the participant to materials belonging to the organization Cocokitetravel and damage caused to third parties. As well as damage caused to the premises, any vegetation or furniture at the premises.
- Customers are obligated to have a foreign travel medical insurance with provision of return transport and covers sports and activities like kitesurfing.
- Cocokitetravel generally recommends that customers arrange travel cancellation expenses insurance.
Personal travel documents
It is forbidden to travel with an (almost) expired passport or identity card. For some destinations your passport should be valid for a certain number of months after returning home.If you need a visa for one of the destinations, you need to take care of this yourself. Having the proper travel documents is always your own responsibility. Cocokitetravel cannot be held liable.
Shared airport transfers are included in the package price. If you want or need (you are the only one arriving at that time) a private airport transfer, you can book one. Prices are stated per trip at the tab; “Packages”.
Single or shared room
If you booked a shared room it is possible that there will be someone else sleeping in your room. If you want more privacy you can book a single room or look for a friend who wants to travel with you, so you can share a room. The price of a single room (if available) is listed in the trip. Of course we separate man and women rooms.
Cancellations of the trip (or partial) must be reported, by written letter or by email, within three days after the occurrence causing the cancelation. Please note that a cancellation never will be without any charge. Only if you have cancellation insurance that covers this and a valid reason, you are entitled to (partial) refund of the fare. Cocokitetravel can take a cancellation only be handled when it is submitted by mail or in writing by the booker herself. A fellow traveller is not jointly andseverally liable and therefore cannot transmit cancellation. Cocokitetravel always tries to find an appropriate solution, but cannot be held responsible for your cancellation and the costs that come with this.
Cancellation by Cocokitetravel
- Some trips require a minimum number of participants. Up to 30 days before departure a trip can be cancelled or moved. Keep this in mind and always consult us before booking your fight.
- In case of a force majeure (strikes, bad weather conditions, technical problems, natural disasters, etc.) where the outward journey or parts of the trip is cancelled, Cocokitetravel is not bound to a refund of the travel sum; damages are excluded. In an amended return as a result of the above cases, Cocokitetravel is only responsible for the agreed services; all others costs are hereby excluded. Of course we will do our best to refund as much as possible in these cases and find the best solution possible.
No cooling off period
We would like to inform you that bookings made via the Internet are final. The so-called cooling-off period, which is stated in the law of ‘kopen op afstand’ is not applicable to holiday trips that are booked through our website.
Dissatisfied or complaints
If you have complaints about the trip or you are not satisfied with the property, then you should report this immediately to the representative of Cocokitetravel on-site. Or contact our head office so that immediate action can be taken. At home, it is often too late, so let us know in time.
Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.