Cocokitetravel respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl
- Website (hereinafter:”Website”) www.cocokiteravel.com
- Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: “Cocokitetravel”): Cocokitetravel, trade mark of ALPIO B.V., established in Den Haag, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 27305911
Access to the Website
Access to and the use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by laws on intellectual property.
Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or jus a part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of Cocokitetravel, is strictly prohibited. The fact that Cocokitetravel may not take immediate action against any infringement, cannot be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, Cocokitetravel may at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access tot the website for a particular category of visitors
- Delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette
- Make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
- Cocokitetravel is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and the data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet.
- Cocokitetravel is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
- Because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
- Cocokitetravel is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against Cocokitetravel.
- If Cocokitetravel is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
2. We us the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
- Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
3. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller may be installed on your equipment.
4. For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
For questions, product information or information about the website please contact is via firstname.lastname@example.org